Wednesday, June 30, 2010

She likes cute....... me like it!


Cupcake pin
Originally uploaded by she.likes.cute

Lately I've been obsesed with felt fabric toys and I discovered "She likes cute" in Flickr. Wow I have to say I'm in love with the designs and her cookies!! and of course the sweet faces.

Also, I discovered Kawaii that according to Wikipedia:
"Since the 1970s, cuteness, in Japanese kawaii (可愛い?) (literally, "loveable" or "adorable") has become a prominent aspect of Japanese popular culture, entertainment, clothing, food, toys, personal appearance, behavior, and mannerisms.[1]"

Yes... I am totally into Kawaii and I didn't know it... is like that feeling you have inside and can't explain it... I think I have been drinking too much coffee!

Anyway, visit Alenka's store and prepare to splash in the cutest items ever!!

www.shelikescute.com

Kawaii day,

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin