Monday, June 28, 2010

IKEA!

It is officially I am fan of IKEA, the only problem I have is that I want to buy everything but the budget (and Paddy) don't allow me to go beyond my deepest buying desires!! We are trying to organize the kitchen (aka cupcake studio) and we have found loads of solutions and ideas...now the problem is deciding... we spend 4 hours yesterday in IKEA!! Couldn't believe it... of course we went for the economical IKEA dinner (18 euro for two including dessert!) and then we even had a second dinner at the end (after 4 hours) 2 hot dogs for 4 euro each (we are pigs). And we bought a couple of stuff and spend 2 hours building a storage stacking solution yeah!!! We still have to go next weekend (hope less hours) and get the rest of the stuff.... It is so tiring to buy :P

Happy Baking

Mel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin