Tuesday, December 14, 2010

10 days to Christmas!!


Wow!! time flies when you are having fun!! It is again my favourite time of the year. I know it is all about marketing but still it is one of my favourite seasons. I particularly love going for a walk in City Centre and looking at the shop decorations and people rushing with loads of bags... happy children around and loads of delicious food! This year I fall in love with Starbucks gingerbread coffee and this flavour has been the inspiration for our seasonal gingerbread cupcake with creamy cream cheese frosting mmmm total indulgence!!

Well, I hope your Christmas and New Year is filled with excitement! And stayed tunned for another magical year with cupcakes, cookies and surprises!

Keep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin