Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas cookies!


I know it is too late to post a comment about our Christmas cookies but we were very busy on December and I have to post some photos! We start with our cookie range on November and I have to say I love doing cookies. It involves more work than a cupcake but it is worthy. It is like going back to school when I have to do drawings for homework........ missed that as I didn't had any homework like that in College. I remember I used to have a drawing teacher when I was in elementary school, he just to read us a story and then asked us to do a drawing with it. Doing cookies is pretty much the same, you have the cutters but only the outline it is up to you to fill in and add the colours. Sometimes doing cookies is challenging :D oh yes not as challenging as trying to loose 2 stones after Christmas indulgences but challenging enough. I have rediscovered my childhood and it is even amazing I can we working very late at night and still being excited to see the final result. I will do a tutorial very soon :) And now... stop the writing and see the photos below!!












My good friend Kasia came to visit us and we did some cookies together :) Had a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin