Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jess!


Birthday cupcake with chocolate letters.
Originally uploaded by Sweet cupcakes Co. Dublin Ireland

Today we made some cupcakes for Jess and yes...it's her birthday na na na na na :) The flavours were Vanilla 99, Chocolate with Maltesers, Chocolate with Strawberry frosting and Vanilla with lemon frosting. I had so much fun doing them. Jess just turn 11th today :) and I was thinking what did I was doing when I was her age :) Well, I just remember I got a little mini oven when I was a kid and I can do some little cakes but they only came with 3 mixes.... rarr Well, it is funny I am doing the same now but with a bigger oven!


Variety cupcakes for Jess!
Originally uploaded by Sweet cupcakes Co. Dublin Ireland

Have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin