Saturday, July 11, 2009

She Wolf sighting in Dublin, Ireland... well at least as a cupcake!


She Wolf sighting in Dublin, Ireland... well at least as a cupcake!
Originally uploaded by Sweet cupcakes Co. Dublin Ireland

Well, As I have written in my photo description I am a big fan of Shakira since "Pies Delcazos" (Bare feet) album and it is funny but the best moments in my life and inspirational ideas have come when I listen to her music. I admire her work as an artist and as a human being. And I am so excited to soon hear her new single. Shakira come to Dublin ... if not again I will have to go to London LOL. or Spain?? :D

She Wolf sighting in Dublin, Ireland... well at least as a cu... on Twitpic

Have a great week.

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin