Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Glass Chef :)

Be My Valentine - Red Heart Cupcake Necklace
Originally uploaded by TheGlassChef


Flickr community is like a big family, you can meet people around the world and share your life through photos. I really enjoyed browsing around and I found The Glass Chef photostream. Peggy Festerling is the brain behind this fantastic art. She has beautiful jewelery designs including cupcakes! I highly recommend to visit her Etsy store... I promise you won't go without getting one of this in your hands!! And For Valentine's Day, what a better way than getting this beautiful cupcake... and why not ordering some of your favorite cupcakes from us too !! What a perfect crime! :)

Etsy Shop www.theglasschef.etsy.com

Website www.theglasschef.com

Blog www.theglasschef.blogspot.com


Happy Baking!

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin